Refund & Cancellation Policy
Keyani is a holistic wellness centre in the heart of Al Manara that provides a variety of healing services to better care for your physical, emotional, social and spiritual wellbeing. We have a beautiful centre that has a pet-friendly cafe with a range of delicious vegan and gluten-free options. We also have a shop where you can purchase handmade and hand crafted items.
Mokshpatt or Satranc-i Urefa is a game that was played during Ottoman times. With its snakes and arrows and seventy two squares representing seventy two planes, the game provides a key to the knowledge of the Vedas, the Shrutie, the Smritis and the Puranas & is a fascinating revelation from the Vedic past.
By the end of this workshop at Keyani with Preeti, you will be versatile and confident in using the board for all kinds of Readings. You will take along precious knowledge of the seers and means to help yourself and others.
Sunday, 16 April
10 am - 5 pm
Workshop will include:
- Introduction to the sages wisdom
- Understanding the predictive mode of the board
- Philosophy (the lower realms of the karmic path, the gross manifestation of deeds, impact of vices & the savior ladders)
- Surfing the soul’s journey (individual sessions and discussion)
- Understanding the yogic psychology, deeper understanding of intuition and possibilities of opening the center
- Importance of sadhna, different paths for the evolved and evolving
- Mokshapat invocation and initiation, getting aligned to the God of wisdom
- Ethics and principles of reading
- Understanding the healing mode of the board
- Philosophy (the middle three realms of the karmic path, the subtle manifestation of deeds, impacts of thoughts, the savior ladders)
- Realtime readings and practice, answers to all your questions
Call 058 5870799 to book your spot now 🙏🏼
Keyani Health Services - Street 29B - Dubai - United Arab Emirates