Imagine you had a strong reason to wake up in the morning
Imagine you were confident in who you are beyond being a mother
Imagine you lived a life of freedom and fulfilment
...without getting stuck behind mum guilt, expectations, and fear of judgement
What most mothers do when they want to find their identity & purpose......
They ask themselves what they want over and over again, and never get an answer.
And constantly question whether they are a good mother for wanting to pursue their own interests.
Then, when they do try to remember the things that fulfilled them before motherhood, they end up feeling bad for not living up to that pre-mum life.
They then start to compare themselves to other mums, and add to their insecurities about whether they’re ‘doing it right’.
And ultimately, they end up convincing themselves that they’ll focus on their own growth when the kids are older, and put themselves on the backburner.
Eventually, these mums give up, and I don’t blame them! Trying to balance it all as a mum is tough. It can be disheartening to want to find yourself, whilst at the same time feeling trapped in your role as a mother.....
But it DOES NOT have to be this way!
I have found that my methodology works best for:
1. Mothers who are looking to make space in their lives for personal fulfilment, without guilt getting in the way.
2. Mothers who want to discover what their life purpose is, and actively work towards living that purpose.
3. Mothers who feel stuck in motherhood, and want to break free and get answers about who they are outside of their role as a Mother.
- I have a background in clinical psychology, and I’m well-versed in supporting emotional obstacles.
- I have undergone rigorous training in positive psychology coaching, using tools that have been proven to give positive results.
- I support you with both group and 1:1 video calls, and I am available daily in between sessions for additional support.
- I am qualified as a Motherhood Studies practitioner and Mother Circle guide, giving me a solid theoretical and sociological understanding of the systems and obstacles of Motherhood
- I have overcome a loss of identity after having children to bring me to now running a business which fills me with purpose.
- I will provide you with structures that will ensure you are taking action towards your goals every single day.
- I genuinely care about your growth, and will guide you through the mental and emotional hurdles you may experience along the way.
When you sign up to work with me, the first thing we will do is get on a free consultation to talk through your journey, get clarity on your goals, and discuss how the More Than A Mother programme will help you.
The next step will be to develop a personalised plan through the More Than A Mother programme to take you through 8 milestones derived from positive psychology and the sociology of motherhood.
With each milestone, we uncover any limiting thought patterns that may have been holding back, and establish more effective patterns that will elevate your success.
More Than A Mother Programme (MTAM) is a 12-week personalised programme, that gives you full access to support so that you can achieve your milestones in alignment with your specific lifestyle and circumstances.
You will receive
- 5 weeks of core milestone curriculum
3 weeks of deep dive modules
- 8 1:1 coaching sessions
3 group coaching calls
Daily access to my support through Slack
Weekly training videos, written tasks, guided meditations & journaling exercises
An online community of MTAM mothers on the same journey
Lifetime access to the material
Get in touch to apply and book a free Consultation with me. On the call, I’ll get to know you, ask some questions about your motherhood journey, and learn about your goals.
At the end of our call, 1 of 2 things will happen: You’ll either be a perfect fit, and I will extend an invitation to work with me as one of my clients in the More Than A Mother programme...
Or, if it's not a good fit, that’s totally fine as well. There won’t be any hard feelings and there are no obligations on your part. I will make suggestions as to how else you can achieve your goals, and point you in the right direction.